2015 has quickly passed to the spooky month of October! If you have kids going to school, sometimes it is challenging to keep up with the health and wellness policy for goodies for celebrating Hall0ween in the classroom. Here are a few ideas to make Halloween treats enjoyable:
- small toys (rubber balls, jacks, tops, noisemakers, etc–make sure it is age appropriate)
- craft kits (put together a Halloween type of craft)
- science experiment (leave materials and instructions for a simple Halloween themed experiment)
- healthy snack (pretzels, applesauce pouches, etc.)
- stickers, pencils, mini notepads, activity books, etc.
- glow-in-the-dark (bracelets, pendants, necklaces, pins, etc.)
Click KCFC October 2015 Newsletter to view or download the newsletter. Have an enjoyable and safe October!