Here’s a volunteer opportunity at the Intergenerational Conference!
July 23rd and 24th, 2015
Hawaii Convention Center
Possible responsibilities include:
- Registration and Check in for conference attendees
- Lunch Room Monitors – checking invited guests/attendees into the conference luncheons, directing VIP to reserved tables
- Workshop room monitors (assist in collecting evaluation forms – contacting AV tech for trouble shooting)
- Volunteer/Manpower Check in (hospitality room)
- Site Directions (provide direction at the convention center to the workshops and rooms)
- Family Resource Fair (check in vendors, distribute flyers to the general public and provide directions at the Center) For more details on the fair click on Family Resource Fair Flyer.
Interested volunteers can directly sign up for preferred times and days online at http://vols.pt/HfVgJd.
Contact Ramona Mullahey at (808)457-4664 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.